Thursday, May 27, 2010

tOo theE biRth oF My bLOg..!``

this is my first post and i have no idea what to write...so writing about why i made a blog might turn out to be a good start . I have a poor record in maintaining daily diary entries and the reason why i am telling this is that both blogs and diaries come under the same category for me...both of them tell the reader (yeah there might be readers of your diary also )about how the writer had spent his or her respective day or whatsoever he or she felt that day...plus both of them require a lot of thinking stuff (i mean you enjoy the whole day and then you sit on a chair with a pen in hand and think about it ...doesn't that much of thinking stresses your mind..and doesn't thinking about what we have done that day ruins all the fun feelings about the day..well for me it does...but i know a lot of people who like to do so and who enjoy doing so)...so obviously blogs are a great way of expression for a lot of people but not for me...yeah still the reason why a made a blog is to be undisclosed because i have some more of writing to do. i never thought that i will make a blog.. at least not after wasting so many diaries, i could very well make it out of those empty diaries that i am really not a person who can write about the day everyday, and if you want to know what really tempted me to make the diaries to be my daily diary then the answer is the diary cover...god ! there are a lot of cute diaries at archies..so people like me beware before taking out a healthy wealthy 100 rupee note out of your wallet's. inspite of all the criticism to dear diaries and blogs the reason behind me making a blog is my sister , she told me, actually kind of forced me to make a blog and write something about everything i do in day.and me like a sweet bunny honey cute sister, oh now thats too much ..i am no sweet business i had absolutely nothing to do so i landed up to blogspot.com and made an account (yeah thats how bored i get during my summer vacations)and started a new blog dedicated to a new boring summer holidays...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment