Tuesday, June 1, 2010

d sEcoNd..onE..!

now here's the second one...sweet!..thats what i'll be saying after reading this one but people (my friends who really took my advertisement of my first blog seriously and came to visit my profile and read my first blog)will quite surely be saying "Jesus! there's one more..." but who knows if even one of friends will visit blogspot to read my first blog..yeah i know my friends very well ..none of them is really into writing blogs ...or reading others. first i thought its no use advertising about my first blog but then i thought why not try for the 0.00001% chance of somebody being into blogs and stuff and giving my first blog its first visit...but the good part is that i really don't give a damn ...because this blog is not so dear to me as the dear diaries i mentioned in my first post...though it would have been really sweet of the person to read my first post because then i might get a little encouraged,and if your thinking that how will i get encouraged if by any chance anybody reads my first post and gives me negative comments ..then the truth is as i said i know my friends very well ....i don't expect even one of them to read the post ...so leaving my friends on Facebook there are many people who i know that are a little formal to me and not as close to me as my friends ...so you getting the tricky part?...yeah right if by any chance any of those formal friends read my post, they being as formal as they were will have to encourage me for the sake of formality ..so the o.00001% people on Facebook ..i love you guys and you can always leave me a mail after reading these posts about what you felt(this works ...sometimes...oh by the way i was talking about the i love you guys line)...but seriously this blog writing thing is better than chatting on Facebook..you can put a lot of humor in your posts if you want...!

No comments:

Post a Comment